Hi I'm Jess, I work with women that are camera shy and struggle to see how beautiful they are. I create experiences for women, to make them look and feel amazing. I then capture that feeling in a photo.
I help clients to see them as their true selves.
Because of this my clients receive photos that they love and are proud of that they want to keep and share for a life time.
1. How did you get to become a photographer and why are you doing what your doing? I became a photographer after my third child. Photography was always something that I loved and I saw the opportunity of being home with the kids to take my love further than just snaps of my kids.
2. Who are your clients exactly? I specialise in photographing women, that struggle to see how beautiful they are.
3. How are you different from other "photographers? I create experiences for women, to make them look and feel amazing. And then capture that feeling in a photo.
4. What type of personality do you work best with and what is expected of me? I work with women of all ages, I expect that you will have fun, feel comfortable and enjoy the experience. Or I haven't done my job.
5. What exactly does every photoshoot include? After booking your session, I will send you a PDF that includes pricing and some information on what to expect and what to think about before your session. During the session you will be pampered by a professional makeup artist then the fun begins with your photoshoot. You will be guided through the whole process.
6. Will I like my photos? Absolutely I guarantee you will love your images, if you don't there is absolutely no pressure to purchase.
7. What results can I expect? You will receive photos you will love and are proud of and will want to keep & share for a lifetime.
8. How quickly can I expect results? On the day of your session we will organise a time to have you reveal, within 2 weeks.
9. What if I have a question? I am contactable via email email@example.com, by phone 0413 767 077 or by my face book page https://www.facebook.com/jessesphotographyjessicahayhurst/
10. Do you have props? I have minimal props as I find its much more personal if you bring your own outfits, accessories etc. But I do have a few pieces that you are more than welcome to use. I also like to use a lot of fabric, which I also have at hand.
11. Do you accept credit cards? At this stage I don't have credit card facilities but I do except bank transfers or cash.
12. How do I book? Contact me by email firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone 0413 767 077 or by my face book page https://www.facebook.com/jessesphotographyjessicahayhurst/ then we will work out the best day and time for everyone involved.
13. If I'm not sure I'm ready to book, how can I sample your work to see if it's the right for me? The best place to see my work is at my facebook page which is always being updated. I also have a subscription that you can sign up to, to receive weekly updates, tips, hints and the latest photoshoots.
14. I have a family and a busy life. I don't have much time to spare. How much time do I need? Session with hair and makeup usually take around 4hrs, depending how many people are needing hair and makeup. I understand you have a family, but why not take a sneaky day off work and spoil yourself, it will be well worth it.
Having a big sale, on-site celebrity, or other event? Be sure to announce it so everybody knows and gets excited about it.
Are your customers raving about you on social media? Share their great stories to help turn potential customers into loyal ones.
Running a holiday sale or weekly special? Definitely promote it here to get customers excited about getting a sweet deal.
Have you opened a new location, redesigned your shop, or added a new product or service? Don't keep it to yourself, let folks know.
Customers have questions, you have answers. Display the most frequently asked questions, so everybody benefits.
If I start from the beginning, I would start around the age of 10 when my Uncle gave me a SLR camera (not the digital type). With no instructions, I played around with the settings and made my 2 sisters pose for photos. Also doing their hair and makeup too.
So from a young age I have loved photography but especially had an urge to make girls look and feel beautiful, the way that I saw them.
As most young girls, I worried about the way I looked, am I pretty enough? Did I fit in with the girls at school? I worried that my feet were too big! My hair wouldn't cooperate like everyone else.
I wish now I could tell the young me, that it is ok to be different in fact, it's great to be different.
You are beautiful just the way you are!!
At the end of the day your given one body, 1 face, 2 feet, 2 legs, 2 arms and that is what you are stuck with for the rest of your life.
So Love yourself TODAY, inside and out. And Embrace You!!
I am finally at the stage in my life that I can honestly say I love me for me! And so should you.
So with my love of photography, it was put on the back burner for years just taking candid photos. I then had a family of my own with my 3rd almost ready to be born I decided to take my photography to the next level. I did my diploma in photography via correspondence which had its own challenges. But even today I am still learning to perfect my craft. My passion now and has always been in photographing women and showing them the Best version of themselves.
Seeing their reaction when they come back for their reveal just makes my job even more satisfying. I have clients in tears, that can't believe how beautiful they are and always have been. They just needed someone to show them.
And that is why I am so passionate about what I do. The emotions that people show me when they see themselves, is just life changing. For them, and for me.
And to top it all off I have met so many lovely clients, that have now become very close friends, and I look forward to meeting so many more.